3DR - Process Analysis
To support 3DR’s decision to expand operations and create in-house capacity for a new marketing team member, it would be wise to re-engineer the process flow of their current operations. To do this, 3DR leadership could create a visual representation of this process to educate their staff and monitor progress as necessary.
In the Process Flow Diagram above, you will notice the following:
- Start/Stop points identify where the process starts/ends;
- Processing symbols show where solutions are being considered;
- Decision symbols highlight areas where decisions need to be made;
- Input/Output symbols let the reader know when ideas become plans, and plans become actions; and
- Arrows that guide you through the flow-of-the-process.
At the end of this process, 3DR can use the data collected to measure performance-related activity, quality control parameters, and production output/return-on-investment.
Black, K. (2011). Business Statistics: For Contemporary Decision Making. Wiley. https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/business-statistics-for/9781118213957/
Craft. (2020). 3D Robotics [3DR]. Craft.co. https://craft.co/3d-robotics